Glo Minerals is a makeup system uniquely formulated for skincare professionals and their clients. Infused with a powerful antioxidant blend of vitamins A, C, E & K and green tea extracts, It contains no perfumes, chemical dyes and is non-comedogenic.
Finally a makeup range which is good for your skin!
We are proud stockists of Glo Minerals.
Have you been applying your make up the same way for years? Are you in a make-up?
WHO SAID VANITY IS A SIN??
Why not book a Makeup Party, it's a fun way of learning and having all your makeup questions answered in the comfort of your own home. We will have you looking fabulous and feeling confident!
The Makeup Party will begin with a practical demonstration on one of the guests, this will take approximately 30 minutes. During the demonstration we will run through:
- - The benefits of Mineral Makeup
- - The benefits of using professional brushes and their uses.
- - Correct choice and use of foundations (eg. the difference between pressed/loose and liquid foundation)
- - The use of concealer, camouflage and primers.
- - Eye shadow techniques including application, and advice on colours that will complement your eye colour.
- - The use of blush and bronzers.
- - Shelf life of products.
- - Help you with any make up questions.
After the demonstration, our fully trained team members will help each guest one on one with any make up questions they may have, and colour match their skin to get the perfect foundation.
Pricing: $60 per person. $30 redeemable on products on the day.
Purchasing product on the day.
All Glo Minerals products can be purchased on the day.
We will only accept cash for products purchased on the day.
If a particular product is not in stock we will order and send it to you, with free postage.
- - Make up parties are limited to groups of 4 – 8 guests to ensure each guest receives personalized service.
- - We currently only offer treatments to guests over the age of 16.
- - To secure and book your date, we will require a non-refundable deposit of $100.00. Please see our payments page for payment options. A party is not fully confirmed until the deposit has been received. The balance of the party is due one week prior.